Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Friday Eve!!

All this morning while I was dreaming/trying to wake up I kept thinking it was SATURDAY! How weird...LOL. I don't know why or where that came from. Maybe because we watched a movie last night and we usually only do that on the weekends LOL. We watched October Baby, it was great!!! I highly recomend it.  Anyways. If you read my post yesterday you might remember how I am OUT of my precious waffles so I had to get creative this morning LOL.

342 calories
 
Breakfast was one tortilla fried in cooking spray with a half a serving of taco shreadded cheese and some cut up black forest ham (1 piece). I also had some coffee with cheesecake creamer and a hard boiled egg and a banana. It was pretty good!
 
I saw a message board on myfitnesspal today talking about a healthy budget and I have to tell you it doesnt get much cheaper & healthy than tuna! I love it! I get these Tuna to Go's at walmart for under $1.75 and I love them!  I had that with some Progresso Traditional Chicken & Noodle soup with some Light Ruffle chips (with Tobasco sauce drizzled on top).
 
435 calories
 
It was quite delicious :)
 
Later in the afternoon I had to run out so I got me a coffee :)
 
 
Then I came back to the office and had some pumpkin fluff :)
 
56 calories
 
I am sure you all are sick of seeing this. But Im not sick of eating it yet!! Muwhaha. Ok sorry.
 
Then before I knew it, it was kickboxing time!!
 
 
That is my happy kickboxing face because for the first year of my life I now look foward to exercise. 
 
Then when I got home I made us a super yummy dinner with this baby...
 
 
So to go with it, I steamed a bag of white rice in the microwave and had a ton of broccoli with some low sodium soy sauce drizzled on top. It was SO good.  The chicken has a little kick to it too, which I like :)
 
 
663 calories
1 cup chicken, 1/2 cup rice, 3 cups broccoli
 
I thought about having desert but Im not really hungry, so I am not going to eat anything else. Its been a great day and I am excited tommorow is friday!! :) Have a good night !!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Too bad your dream didn't come true! Love your picture. You truly do look happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha aww thanks staci!!! I know right...it should tommorow though!! LOL

      Delete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)