Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hamburger Helper Night

Naps.

Something I wish I liked to do.

I love the idea of a nap.  However I feel like that is a waste of my precious time. 

Do you guys nap?

I took like a 20 minute nap Saturday and I feel like I need one today... I should probably just go to bed.  But honestly I think sleep is so key to weight loss! I just wish I liked napping.

Any who!

That was completely random...right

Breakfast was OK.  I had an old faithful 150 calorie oatmeal which seemed to sustain me.

 
Then lunch was out of this world good!!!
 
Tuna Salad
 
1/3 cup light mayo
1 can of light tuna in water, drained
1 tbsp. sliced black olives, chopped
1/8 cup of celery, chopped
1/4 cup of onion, chopped
1/8 cup banana peppers, chopped
1 egg, hard boiled, chopped finely
squirt of mustard to your liking
 
SOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It made a ton too! All for about 300 cals!
 
Then I cut two mini pitas in half (50 cals each, Joseph brand at walmart in the deli section)
I stuffed them with shredded romaine and the tuna salad...yum!
 
I also had grapes with it. 
 
Then for a snack later I had kettle corn
 
 
And then when I got home I did two miles!
 
yay for exercise! lol
 
And then I made dinner. 
 
You should have seen the look on hubbys face when he came in from mowing grass and realized I was doing a DVD and not cooking LOL!
 
But I made philly cheesesteak hamburger helper...only 320 cals for a cup!
 
I also had half a cup corn and half a cup green beans, along with a sliced tomato.
 
For desert I had three Hershey kisses.
 
 
Now time for my beauty sleep...lots of love to you all!!!! :)
 

8 comments:

  1. Haha. I've seen that look from my hubby before, too. :) The only day I ever nap is on Sunday. Not sure why, but that's it. The pita lunch sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hubby loves sunday napping. the pita was great!!!

      Delete
  2. Hubby and I take a nap ever Sunday afternoon. This last week it was 3 hours! Guess we needed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even believe that you don't like naps! Sleep is one of my favorite things in the world. I can barely drag myself out of bed every morning...it's a struggle. I have been trying to get up early and workout but between that and the dilemma on what to do with my stringy sweat drenched hair before work it hasn't happened. I try to take naps on the weekends and I agree with Alissa they are usually at least a couple of hours. Sometimes I do feel like I am wasting my time but sometimes it's worth it because I wake up refreshed and ready to go. Ok what kettle corn is that? I always wish Aldi would have it but they just have the regular.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah don't get me wrong I love to sleep but I just cant bring myself to during the day LOL!!! I hate getting up early too ...haha. The popcorn is ACTS II and its either a walmart or dollar tree find haha.

      Delete
  4. The only time I take naps is when I'm sick. When I take naps, it throws my body completely off schedule. Then either I can't sleep when it's time to go to bed at night or I'm up in the middle of the night. Ugh! I just avoid them altogether. By the way, your tuna fish looks really good. I've never had tuna with olives and banana peppers. I'll have to try your recipe one of these days. Thanks for sharing.
    fromchubbytothin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you sound like me! I totally nap when Im sick!! haha DO try the tuna its sooo good :) thanks for the comment!!

      Delete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)