Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Target Finds & Couscous

Hellloooooooooooo my loves!

Happy Tuesday!!! Tomorrow is Humpity Dumpity Hump Day! yay!

Ok so this morning I slept in...till grand ole 7:40ish with hubby. The beautiful sunlight was streaming in through the windows! I loved the sun we had today!!!! It has been so dreary lately in NC.

Ok sooo lets see, everything was pretty normal today.  Went to Target on my lunch break and intended on spending like LESS than 10 bucks and it was 27. I literally thought something was wrong and she had scanned something twice. No such luck. LOL.
OH WELL!

I went to get little travel thingys to take to the gym.

Which I got, but also got other things...

 
YUM.
 
And....one of these for 1.00!
 
 
I organized my really REALLY messy drawer in my desk at work.
 
And for dinner we had salmon burgers from Aldis.  These are smaller but only 120 cals instead of the 170 calorie ones from Costco.
 
We had couscous with it and green beans. It was great and Hubby loves couscous!!
 
 
Hubby just vacuumed and Kitty Noel is lounging around on the carpet like its finally acceptable for her to sleep on.  Hilarious.
 
 
 
I hope you all have a fabulous night, what's something you always end up getting at Target?
 

8 comments:

  1. LOL!!! Noel knows that the only reason y'all vacuum is for her....like why else would you be doing it haha. She's too cute! I have to try that couscous & the salmon burgers too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that's right, she rules the roost!!! hahah. Yes girl get the couscous, Jacob LOVED it!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Cats are so picky. That is SO cute. I don't have any specific thing from Target. I just always end up hitting the dollar bins!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL yes they are! Oh I love the dollar bins!

      Delete
  3. I finally saw those salmon burgers at Aldi but am scared to try them. Are they real fishy? Lol. I don't really like seafood but will eat tuna sometimes. Your kitty is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they aren't too fishy Sheila, a bit more than Costco but still very good, we liked them!! and thank u, she is a MESS! lol

      Delete
  4. Target....tell me about it! it should be called Thirty Bucks instead cause that's the least I ever spend there!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL SO TRUE~!! And the sad thing is, it will all fit in ONE bag usually. lol.

      Delete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)