Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Winning!!!

Winning!

Today was a win for various reasons folks!

Firstly, I lost another 2.2 lbs at weight watchers!  woooot woooot!!!

That brings my total to 4.8 and I am currently the lowest that I have been thus far in the past YEAR!

Also we ordered papa johns at work today.

About 3 hrs before my weigh in.

I ate nothing.

I had very low willpower too when I could smell it!

AHHH!

I would have totally had a piece but it was my weigh in day! No thanks!

Plus I looked around and thought it had all been eaten.

LATER I found out there was a piece left!  Good thing I hadn't known that!!!

Hubs finally came home after being out of town for the past 5 days just in time to get me a new car battery and take me out to dinner. Winning!

Haha. Love him.

Oh, and the little brother gets to come home in 7 days.

WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you all.

Night!

4 comments:

  1. You are really doing great with WW this time around, Lauryn! You go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss! That's great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy to see you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holla! Great job. Your will power is admirable :)

    Also, FYI....my computer at my new job actually loads the place to leave comments on here so I can leave them now!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)