Friday, May 15, 2015

Weight Watchers...again?

Hey guys!  I just wanted to update you all on what has been going on. 

We got back from Alabama about 2 weeks ago.  We had went to meet our adorable little nephew, Cam and visit with a lot of Jacob's Mom's side of the family, most that I had never met!

 
Our selfie with Cam!  I could post pics of this adorable child all day yall.
 

This was our first time holding him.  Super in love. LOVE being an aunt!!!!
 
He is so teeny tiny and just precious. 
 
On the way to visit Cam, we took a little detour in Tuscaloosa to visit the University of Alabama's campus and Bryant Denny Stadium!  ROLL TIDE!
 


 
We ate at the Rama Jama yall! Any Hart of Dixie fans?  It wasn't the same but it was delicious.  And of course my phone died so we had to take the rest of the campus pics on Jacob's phone. 
 
Anyways after we got back, the next weekend was Mother's Day!
 


 
Loved getting to see Mom and Grandma!  Grandma finally got to come home the week after we got back from Alabama. 
 
Ok, so I have been doing my Taste of Truth Bible study and I have one day left. 
 
I have learned a lot about boundaries and why I should keep them.  I really feel like I need to do it over again and learn more but I have decided to start weight watchers again.  I feel like a broken record. 
 
Anyways, let me explain. 
 
I love the fact I can eat 0 pt foods and not be hungry and I have the cushion of the 49 weeklies.  I am not going to lie yall, it has been hard starting back any weight loss wagon since I gained all this weight back.  Last year this time I was at my lowest for Aprils wedding and I am ashamed to say I have gained like 30 lbs. 
 
I have been counting points for 2 days and I feel a lot better.  I am going to try to do 5 posts a week because I really want to grow this blog.  I am going to try to post my food for the day or any recipes or neat things I try.  I have a lot of yummy things I have been eating lately. 
 
And I am already for fall, so I shall leave you with this pic of a candle.  The candle really smells like nothing burning but the name of it makes me happy. 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby boy!!! I like his name, too. I would love to "see you" 5 days a week, but I would settle for even one day a week! Just blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always fall back on Weight Watchers too it seems! It will be nice to read your blog since you're following WW now too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank YOU for reading! I love comments :)